Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.plus48.com.pl
§.1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is +48 Architecture s.c with its registered office at al. Niepodleglosci 151/4 02-555 Warsaw, Economic Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 5213586417, REGON: 142668475. Data protection is carried out by the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you have an account on our site, we process your data as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to [for example] the newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent given by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
- to the area and purpose consistent with the permission given by you if you subscribed to the webinar.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location, and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is using to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We track user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the site.
19. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the user interface, eg, in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The User may, at any time, disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available on the site
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the User has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.